Monday, April 03, 2006

N the stacks - introduction

Greetings,
This blog is set up to demonstrate the possible uses of podcasting for information literacy lessons. This series of podcasts, "N the Stacks", are my musings on Information Literacy (IL) and IL instruction. Hopefully, these podcasts will serve as examples. The goal of this series is to produce sample tracks that may be of interest to librarians and students of library and information science. Check back soon for the introduction podcast.

1 comment:

Regina said...

Yes, dub would have been good too.
I used the canned "jingle" available in Garageband called "the bossa short". You can use your own "intro" and "outro" but I chose the easy option. I knew I wanted something jazzy and bossa was my first choice. I had some help with this too as we played around with the decrescendo and crescendo in an audio editting program called "Peak".
I used the same intro and outro for all podcasts for uniformity of the series.
Regina